|March 7, 2013 Land Use Meeting|
Agenda Item #4
FINAL PLAT - Central Park Subphases C-bb
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Debbie Perron, Ext. 6866
Sr. Development Review Specialist
FORM OF MOTION:
- Approval of, authorization for Chairman to execute, and authorization to record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Acceptance of, and authorization to record Drainage and Grading Plans;
- Acceptance of, authorization for Chairman to execute, and authorization to record Mortgagee's Joinder In and Declaration only from FC, L.L.C., a Florida Limited Liability Company;
- Acceptance of, and authorization for Chairman to execute Required Improvements Agreement and Temporary Construction Easement for Private Improvements, Re: Surety Bond No. 1082267 from Lexon Insurance Company;
- Acceptance of, and authorization for Chairman to execute Surety Bond No. 1082267 from Lexon Insurance Company;
- Acceptance of, Agreement For Final Wearing Course of Asphalt on Roadways.
- Manatee County Land Development Code, Ordinance 90-01, as Amended,
- Manatee County Comprehensive Plan; Future Land Use Element Goal 2.4, Adequate & Available Public Facilities In All Developing Areas. The Developer has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable Water, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2, Concurrency. CLOS #07-093
- The final plat is for a single-family private subdivision with 5 lots.
- The Developer has posted a performance bond for the remaining required private improvement.
- All common areas will be maintained by the Central Park Neighborhood Association, Inc. or, the Lakewood Ranch Stewardship District.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
Please record the following documents:
- Final Plat, (3 pages),
- Drainage & Grading Plans, (1 page),
- Mortgagee Joinder from FC, L.L.C.,
- Supplemental Amendment to Declaration of C,C & R for Central Park to add Subphase C-bb.
Note: Please send Jane Oliver, Public Works Dept. the original bond and Required Improvement Agreement, and the Agreement for Final Wearing of Asphalt. thank you
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Application Bond Agmt.pdf
Attachment: Supplemental Amendment C-bb.pdf