|March 24, 2015 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #16
Final Plat - Harmony at Lakewood Ranch Phase I
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Fred Goodrich, Planner, ext. 6866
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Accept and record Drainage & Grading Plan;
- Accept, execute, and record Mortgagee's Joinder In and Ratification of Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from SMR North 70, LLC;
- Accept, execute, and record Consent To Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from Lakewood Ranch Stewardship District;
- Accept and record Conservation Easement from Mattamy Sarasota, LLC;
- Record Master Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, Restrictions, and Easements for Harmony at Lakewood Ranch;
- Accept, execute, and record Maintenance Agreement for Right-of-Way Island;
- Accept, execute, and record Maintenance Agreement for Paver Brick;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Required Public Subdivision Improvements from Mattamy Sarasota, LLC, and to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond for Performance of Required Public Improvements, Bond No. 0191740 from Berkley Insurance Company for $1,488,721.33;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Private Subdivision Improvements from Mattamy Sarasota, LLC, and to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond for Performance of Required Private Improvements, Bond No. 0191741 from Berkley Insurance Company for $3,035,114.03.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE ORDINANCE 90-01, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE PUBLIC FACILITIES IN ALL DEVELOPED OR DEVELOPING AREAS. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2 Concurrency, CLOS-08-036.
- The final plat is for a single-family private subdivision with 56 single-family detached units and 199 single-family attached units.
- The Developer has posted a Surety Bond to warrant the required public infrastructure improvements - water and waste water utilities. A Surety Bond has been provided for the remaining required private improvements - irrigation, paving, storm water, and earthwork.
- Upon completion of this subdivision and issuance of a Certificate of Completion by Manatee County, the performance bond will be released and replaced with a defect security bond. At that time, the applicant shall execute a POMD agreement and a Bill of Sale and submit both to Manatee County for acceptance and execution by the Board.
- All common areas will be maintained by the Harmony at Lakewood Ranch Master Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Resolution R-14-02.
- Execution of financial agreements including surety bonds must be signed by the County Administrator in the presence of a notary per Resolution R-14-86.
- Notify Public Works Department, Fiscal Management Division, Bond Coordinator, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick up: email@example.com
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs