|March 22, 2016 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #15
Amendment #1 to the FY 15/16 Alzheimer's Disease Initiative (ADI) Grant Agreement
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Tracie Adams, Human Services Manager / Ext. 3646
- Authorization for Chairman to execute Amendment #1 to the FY 15/16 Alzheimer's Disease Initiative (ADI) Agreement ADI-15/16-MAN between Manatee County and Senior Connection Center, Inc., increasing the agreement amount, incorporating contract wording changes, and replacing the Budget Summary.
- Adoption of Budget Resolution B-16-049 amending the annual budget for Manatee County, Florida, for fiscal year 2015/2016.
Florida Statutes Chapter 125
- Amendment #1 increases the funding by $39,878 and replaces the Budget Summary to reflect the increase.
- Amendment #1 also incorporates contract wording changes.
- The additional funds are the result of state legislative action increasing the budget of this program.
- Amendment #1 will allow for existing clients to continue receiving services through the end of the contract year (6/30/16) and will allow for additional clients to be enrolled from the waiting list.
- There is no match to these funds.
- Budget Resolution B-16-049 reflects the unanticipated increase in grant revenue.
- The County has served as Lead Agency for the Alzheimer's Disease Initiative grant program for the past 23 years.
- Grant funds are provided by the state Department of Elder Affairs through the Senior Connection Center, Inc., to provide case management and in-home respite services to residents 60 years of age and older.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
Return two original agreements and a copy of the Budget Resolution to the Community Services Department. One original will be returned to Board Records when executed by funding source.
Email the signed Resolution B-16-049 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
$293,323 State / $2,248 Program Income / $8,500 Client Co-Pay / Grand Total $304,071 ADI FY 15/16 1739000021
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: B-16-049 ADI Amend 1.pdf