|March 22, 2016 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #13
Final Plat - SR 70 & 66th
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Fred Goodrich, Planner, ext. 6866
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Public Improvements for a Private Subdivision from 24/7 Development Holdings, LLC;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Private Subdivision Improvements from 24/7 Development Holdings, LLC;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept and execute Letter of Credit for Performance of Required Improvements, Letter of Credit No. S-4470 from The Bank of Tampa for $95,537.00;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept and execute Letter of Credit for Performance of Required Private Improvements, Letter of Credit No. S-4471 from The Bank of Tampa for $82,399.20.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE ORDINANCE 90-01, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE PUBLIC FACILITIES IN ALL DEVELOPED OR DEVELOPING AREAS. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2, Concurrency, CLOS-04-003.
- The final plat is for a three-lot commercial subdivision.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: email@example.com
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Resolution R-14-02.
- Execution of financial agreements including surety bonds must be signed by the County Administrator in the presence of a notary per Resolution R-14-86.
- Notify Public Works Department, Fiscal Management Division, Bond Coordinator, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick up: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs