|March 12, 2013 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #33
Greyhawk Landing Community Development District -Expansion - Ordinance No. 13-09
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Debbie Perron, Sr. Development Review Specialist, Ext. 6866
- I move to ADOPT Ordinance No. 13-09 expanding the boundaries of Greyhawk Landing Community Development District.
- Sections 190.046 and 190.005, Florida Statutes
- Manatee County Ordinance No. 01-43, adopted on July 24, 2001, established Greyhawk Landing Community Development District comprising approximately 646 acres located in the eastern area of the County.
- The boundaries of the District were amended by expansion pursuant to Ordinance No. 07-29 which added approximately 895 acres.
- The District is located in the eastern area of the County south of Manatee River.
- A petition submitted by the District Board of Supervisors requests that the Board of County Commissioners amend the District's boundaries pursuant to Sections 190.046 and 190.005, Florida Statutes.
- The District proposes to add approximately 60.9324 acres to the District.
- The owner of the expansion parcel has submitted written consent for the addition of said land to the District.
- Certification from the Chairman of the District Board of Supervisors, and Affidavits from the District Engineer, District Counsel and District Manager represent that the facts contained in the petition are accurate.
- Staff recommends approval of the amendments expanding the District's boundaries.
County Attorney Review
Other (Requires explanation in field below)
Explanation of Other
Petition and Staff Report reviewed by Attorney, Maureen Sikora. All comments have been incorporated in the revised documents and ordinance was drafted by Attorney M. Sikora.
Instructions to Board Records
Please file the following with the State,
- Ordinance No. 13-09 with Exhibits A, B & C.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Greyhawk Staff Report Map AD.pdf
Attachment: Greyhawk Ord 13-09.pdf