|June 7, 2016 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #16
Final Plat - Greyhawk Landing West, Phase IV-B
Contact and/or Presenter Information
John Parks, Sr. Development Review Specialist, ext. 6215
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Accept, execute, and record Consent To Subdivision Plat And All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from Greyhawk Landing Community Development District;
- Record Supplemental To Declaration Of Covenants And Restrictions For Greyhawk Landing West;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement For Private Subdivision With Public Improvements from Greyhawk Landing West, LLC;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement For Private Subdivision With Private Improvements from Greyhawk Landing West, LLC;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept and execute Surety Bond for Performance of Required Improvements, Bond No. 285052172 from Liberty Mutual Insurance Company for $477,656.77;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept and execute Surety Bond for Performance of Required Private Improvements, Bond No. 285052173 from Liberty Mutual Insurance Company for $1,484,007.48;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept and execute Surety Bond for Performance of Required Improvements, Bond No. 285052174 from Liberty Mutual Insurance Company for $55,009.50.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE, ORDINANCE 15-17, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE & AVAILABLE PUBLIC FACILITIES CONCURRENT WITH NEW DEVELOPMENT. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable Water, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.1, Concurrency, CLOS-05-101.
- The final plat is for a single-family, private subdivision with 51 lots.
- The utilities (potable water and wastewater infrastructure facilities) within this private subdivision will be publicly owned and maintained by Manatee County. The applicant has elected to plat the subdivision prior to its construction. As a result, the applicant has provided a performance bond for platting purposes for all future private and public infrastructure improvements. As part of the proposed public utility within this private subdivision, the required Agreements for Subdivision Improvements, along with a Bill of Sale for utility infrastructure to Manatee County, are required to be executed and recorded.
- Upon completion of this subdivision and issuance of a Certificate of Completion by Manatee County, the performance bond will be released and replaced with a defect security bond. At that time, the applicant shall execute the required agreement(s) and a Bill of Sale and submit both to Manatee County for acceptance and execution.
- All common areas, including the roads, will be maintained by the Greyhawk Landing Community Development District.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Resolution R-14-02.
- Please notify Jane Oliver, firstname.lastname@example.org, Bond Coordinator at Fiscal Management Division, Public Works Department, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick-up.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: CDD Consent & Suppl. Declaration.pdf
Attachment: Agreements & Bonds.pdf