|June 6, 2013 Land Use Meeting|
Agenda Item #5
FINAL PLAT - Heritage Harbour, Subphase J, Unit 1
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Debbie Perron, Sr. Development Review Specialist, ext. 6866
- Execute and Record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Accept and Record Drainage and Grading Plan;
- Accept and Execute Agreement Warranting Required Improvements Re: Letter of Credit FGAC-13050 from Fidelity Guaranty and Acceptance Corp.;
- Accept Letter of Credit FGAC-13050 from Fidelity Guaranty and Acceptance Corp.;
- Accept and Execute Required Improvements Agreement and Temporary Construction Easement for Private Improvements Re: Letter of Credit FGAC-13051 from Fidelity Guaranty and Acceptance Corp.;
- Accept Letter of Credit FGAC-13051 from Fidelity Guaranty and Acceptance Corp.;
- Accept and Execute Agreement for Final Wearing Course of Asphalt on Roadways (Privately Maintained Roadways;
- Accept and Record Conservation Easement;
- Accept, Execute and Record Agreement for the Installation and Maintenance of Publicly Owned Facilities Underlying Privately Owned Lands (POMD);
- Accept and Record Temporary Turnaround Easement;
- Record Affidavit of Ownership and Encumbrances for Temporary Turnaround Easement;
- Accept and Record Drainage Easement (North);
- Record Affidavit of Ownership and Encumbrances for Drainage Easement (North);
- Accept and Record Drainage Easement (South);
- Record Affidavit of Ownership and Encumbrances for Drainage Easement (South);
- Record Supplemental Declaration dated February 8, 2013 to the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions for River Strand Golf & Country Club
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE, ORDINANCE 90-01, AS AMENDED
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN; FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE & AVAILABLE PUBLIC FACILITIES & SERVICES CONCURRENT WITH NEW DEVELOPMENT. The project has been issued a Certificate Level of Service for Potable Water, Sanitary Sewer, Solid Waste, Transit, Traffic, Drainage and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.1, Concurrency, CLOS #04-022.
- This final plat is for a single-family subdivision with 10 lots.
- The Developer has posted Letters of Credit as security for the remaining public and private required improvements.
- All common tracts will be maintained by the Heritage Harbour North Community Development District and/or the River Strand Golf & Country Club, Inc.
- The required utilities will be maintained by Manatee County.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please provide the amount of recording fees to Shane Cooper, contact information, email@example.com or ph. 941-685-4404.
- Please return all original Required Agreements and Securities to the Public Works Department, Fiscal Management Division, Bond Coordinator (Jane Oliver).
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Final Plat - Heritage Harbour, Subphase J, Unit 1.pdf
Attachment: Suppl Declaration - River Strand G&CC.pdf