|June 20, 2017 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #15
Replat - Elwood House
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Diana Lonergan, Planner, 941-748-4501 Ext 3841
- Execute and Record Final Subdivision replat;
- Record Notice to Buyers for Elwood House Subdivision.
- Manatee County Land Development Code, Ordinance 15-17, as amended.
- Manatee County Comprehensive Plan, Future Land Use Element Goal 2.4, Adequate Public Facilities in all Developed or Developing Areas. The project has a Certificate of Level of Service Application approved.
- This final replat is for one house in order to correct a previous illegal split.
- The project will be served by county water and a septic system.
- Each lot shall connect to the Manatee County water system at the expense of the owner of affected lot.
- As per Florida Statute 381.0065(4)(b), subdivisions and lots using a public water system as defined in s. 403.852 may use onsite sewage treatment and disposal systems, provided there are no more than four lots per acre, provided the projected daily sewage flow does not exceed an average of 2,500 gallons per acre per day, and provided that all distance and setback, soil condition, water table elevation, and other related requirements that are generally applicable to the use of onsite sewage treatment and disposal systems are met.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: Diana.email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Application - Elwood House .pdf
Attachment: Legal Documents - Elwood House Replat.pdf