|June 2, 2016 - Land Use Meeting|
Agenda Item #13
Resolution 16-084 Extension to CLOS No. 05-079 for Jarmarc Industrial Park
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Contact: Susan Barfield, Senior Development Review Specialist, 941-708-7450 extension 7218
To adopt Manatee County Resolution 16-084, extending the Certificate of Level of Service (CLOS) 05-079 for Jarmarc Industrial Park.
Manatee County Land Development Code
• Applicant is requesting an extension to CLOS #05-079 for two years, which will give a new expiration date of 3/28/2019.
• Section 360.7 of the Manatee County Land Development Code allows the Board of County Commissioners to extend a CLOS up to two years, when the CLOS was originally issued for three years.
• The project is located on the north and south sides of 59th Terrace East, west of 21st Street East, approximately 2,300 feet north of 63rd Avenue East, Bradenton.
• A preliminary plat was approved on 5/9/2005 and a final plat was approved on 1/9/2007 for 16 industrial lots. The final site plan for Lots 1-3 expires 7/30/2016. The final site plan for Lots 4-6 expires 3/3/2020. Building permit applications have been submitted for Lots 4-6. All other approved final site plans have expired.
• The CLOS was originally issued on 5/9/2005 for 3 years. The CLOS has been extended several times as follows:
One year with County Resolution 07-248 until 5/9/2009
One year with County Resolution 08-292 until 5/9/2010
Two years with County Resolution 09-089 until 5/9/2012
Two years with House Bill 7207 until 5/9/2014
Florida Statutes 252.363 (wildfires) for 326 days until 3/31/2015
Florida Statutes 252.363 (Tropical Storms Debby and Isaac) for one year and 121 days until 7/30/2016
Florida Statutes 252.363 (Tropical Storm Erika) for 60 days and 6 months until 3/28/2017
• It has been determined that the applicant has made timely application per LDC Section 360.7. The extension request was received on 3/4/2016 for a 3/28/2017 expiration.
• Capacity has been reserved for solid waste, traffic circulation, potable water, sanitary sewer, and drainage.
• No off-site or site related improvements are required.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (Utilizes exact document or procedure approved within the last 18 months)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
Please forward an executed copy of the Resolution to Susan Barfield, Public Works Department.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Resolution Jarmarc Industrial Park.pdf
Attachment: CLOS Jarmarc Industrial Park.pdf
Attachment: Affidavit of Publishing - Jarmarc Industrial Park CLOS Extension - R-16-084 - Bradenton Herald Line 6-2-2016 BCC.pdf
Attachment: Affidavit of Publishing - Jarmarc Industrial Park CLOS Extension - R-16-084.- Sarasota Herald Line - 6-2-2016 BCC.pdf