|June 18, 2013 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #22
FINAL PLAT - Forest Creek, Phase III
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Debbie Perron, Sr. Development Review Specialist, ext. 6866
- Execute and Record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Accept and Record Drainage and Grading Plan;
- Accept, Execute and Record Consent to Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon;
- Accept and Execute Agreement in Conjunction with Surety Bond as Defect Security Warranting Required Improvements, Re: Surety Bond No. 1083918 from Lexon Insurance Company;
- Accept and Execute Surety Bond For Defects of Required Improvements, Re: Surety Bond No. 1083918 from Lexon Insurance Company;
- Accept and Execute Required Improvements Agreement and Temporary Construction Easement for Private Improvements, Re: Surety Bond No. 1083919 from Lexon Insurance Company;
- Accept and Execute Surety Bond For Performance of Required Private Improvements, Re: Surety Bond No. 1083919 from Lexon Insurance Company
- Accept and Execute Agreement for Final Wearing Course of Asphalt on Roadways (Privately Maintained Roadways);
- Accept, Execute and Record Agreement for the Installation of Publicly Owned Facilities Underlying Community Development District (CDD) Owned and Maintained Developments (POMD);
- Accept and Record Conservation Easement;
- Record Supplemental Amendment to Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions for Forest Creek to Add Phase III dated May 21, 2013.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE, ORDINANCE 90-01, AS AMENDED
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN; FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE & AVAILABLE PUBLIC FACILITIES & SERVICES CONCURRENT WITH NEW DEVELOPMENT. The project has been issued a Certificate Level of Service for Potable Water, Sanitary Sewer, Solid Waste, Transit, Traffic, Drainage and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.1, Concurrency, CLOS #10-046
- This final plat is for a single-family subdivision with 113 lots.
- The Developer has posted bonds as security for the remaining public and private required improvements.
- All common tracts will be maintained by the Forest Creek Community Development District.
- The required utilities will be maintained by Manatee County.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please provide the amount of recording fees to Bob Cunningham, Sr., Stantec, as agent for the applicant. Contact information: email@example.com or phone, 941-907-6900, ext. 262
- Please return all original Required Agreements and Surety Bonds to the Public Works Department, Fiscal Management Division, Bond Coordinator (Jane Oliver).
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Final Plat - Forest Creek, Phase III.pdf
Attachment: Forest Creek - Suppl Amendment to Declaration.pdf