|June 17, 2014 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #25
Final Plat - Heritage Harbour, Subphase J, Unit 3A
Contact and/or Presenter Information
John Parks, Sr. Development Review Specialist, ext. 6215
- Execute and Record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Accept and Record Drainage & Grading Plan;
- Accept, Execute, and Record Agreement for the Installation and Maintenance of Publicly Owned Facilities Underlying Privately Owned Lands (POMD);
- Accept, Execute, and Record Required Improvements Agreement and Temporary Construction Easement for Private Improvements (Earthwork/Roadways/Storm/Irr/Landscape/Misc), Re: Letter of Credit No. FGAC-14082 from Fidelity Guaranty and Acceptance Corp.;
- Accept, Execute, and Record Required Improvements Agreement and Temporary Construction Easement for Private Improvements (Final Lift of Asphalt), Re: Letter of Credit No. FGAC-14083 from Fidelity Guaranty and Acceptance Corp.;
- Accept, Execute, and Record Agreement for Final Lift of Asphalt on Roadways (Privately Maintained Roadways);
- Accept, Execute, and Record Required Improvements Agreement (Potable Water & Waste Water), Re: Letter of Credit No. FGAC-14084 from Fidelity Guaranty and Acceptance Corp.;
- Record Supplemental Declaration For River Strand Golf & Country Club.
- Manatee County Land Development Code, Ordinance 90-01, As Amended;
- Manatee County Comprehensive Plan, Future Land Use Element Goal 2.4, Adequate Public Facilities in All Developed or Developing Areas. The Developer has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2, Concurrency. CLOS #04-022
- The final plat is for a single-family private subdivision with 42 lots.
- The Developer has posted performance bonds to warrant the required improvements and final lift of asphalt.
- All common areas including the roads will be maintained by the River Strand Golf & Country Club, Inc., or the Heritage Harbour North Community Development District.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the recording fee amount to Shane Cooper, email@example.com, phone 941-685-4404.
- Please send the Plat Book and Page to: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 941-748-4501, ext. 6215.
- Please return all bonds and agreements to: Jane Oliver, email@example.com at Fiscal Management Division, Public Works Department.
- Please return a recorded copy of the POMD agreement to James Stockwell, firstname.lastname@example.org of Public Works.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Application & Documents.pdf
Attachment: Agreements & Letters of Credit.pdf
Attachment: Supplemental Declaration.pdf