|Manatee County Government Administrative Building First Floor, Chambers June 1, 2017 - 9:00 a.m.|
Agenda Item #16
Christ Episcopal Church/St. Stephens School - Legislative - Kathleen Thompson, AICP, Planning Manager
Briefing Provided Upon Request
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Kathleen Thompson, AICP, Planning Manager,
941-748-4501 ext. 6841
Bobbi Roy, Planning Coordinator, 941-748-4501 ext. 6878
Based on The ACCORD, Section 4.B(3) Density Limit requirement, I move to APPROVE the City of Bradenton's request to amend the existing future land use of RSF-4.5 to SCC (Suburban Commercial Corridor) and the existing zoning designation of RSF-4.5 to SCC (Suburban Commercial Corridor) for property owned by Christ Episcopal Church located at 313 42nd Street West, 312 41st Street West and 4108 4th Avenue West.
• The City of Bradenton received an annexation request for property owned by Christ Episcopal Church/St. Stephens School
• The church is attempting to bring the entire campus into one jurisdiction
• The request also included a future land use map and zoning district amendment
• The proposed future land use designation and zoning district are of greater intensity than the existing designations
• The ACCORD requires board approval for the greater intensity
• The site is outside the Urban Development Zone (UDZ). A Joint Planning Committee meeting will be scheduled following the County Commissioners review of the proposed future land use/zoning request.
• Staff recommends approval
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
Please forward a copy of the approved agenda memo to email@example.com.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: REPORT to BOCC.pdf