July 30, 2014, Meeting - Budget Reconciliation_Adoption of Millage
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
AGENDAandNOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
MEETING CALLED TO ORDER (Larry Bustle, Chairman)
1. Introduction (Ed Hunzeker)
2. Presentation of GFOA Buget Award (Ed Hunzeker)
3. Budget Update (Jim Seuffert)
4. Budget Issues and Financial Impacts to be Reconciled (Ed Hunzeker)
5. Millage Rate Options (Ed Hunzeker)
6. Public Comment
7. Authorize DR 420 Execution - Proposed Millage Rates (Ed Hunzeker)
8. Health Care Fund Budgets (Ed Hunzeker)
The Board of County Commissioners of Manatee County, Florida, does not discriminate upon the basis of any individual's disability status. This non-discrimination policy involves every aspect of the Board's functions including one's access to, participation in, employment with, or treatment in, its programs or activities. Anyone requiring reasonable accommodation for this meeting as provided for in the Americans with Disabilities Act, should contact Kaycee Ellis at 742-5800; TDD ONLY 742-5802, wait 60 seconds; FAX 745-3790.
PUBLIC NOTICE: According to Florida Statutes, Section 286.0105, any person desiring to appeal any decision made by the Board of County Commissioners (or the other entities that are meeting) with respect to any matter considered at said public hearing/meeting will need a record of the proceedings, and for such purposes may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.