|January 26, 2016 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #20
Final Plat - University Village
Contact and/or Presenter Information
John Parks, Sr. Development Review Specialist, ext. 6215
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Accept, execute, and record Mortgagee's Joinder In And Ratification Of Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from Regions Bank;
- Record Supplemental Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions For University Village;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Bill of Sale from University Village LLC;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement For Private Subdivision With Public Improvements from University Village, LLC, and to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond For Defects of Required Improvements, Bond No. CS3037184 from Great American Insurance Company for $93,208.05;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement For Private Subdivision Improvements from University Village, LLC, and to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond For Performance of Required Private Improvements, Bond No. CS3037185 from Great American Insurance Company for $296,400.00.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE, ORDINANCE 15-17;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE & AVAILABLE PUBLIC FACILITIES CONCURRENT WITH NEW DEVELOPMENT. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable Water, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.1, Concurrency, CLOS-14-029.
- The final plat is for a single-family, private subdivision with 202 lots.
- The Developer has posted a defect security bond to warrant the public utilities. A performance bond has been provided for the remaining required private improvements.
- All common areas including the roads will be maintained by the University Village Homeowners Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Resolution R-14-02.
- Execution of financial agreements including surety bonds must be signed by the County Administrator in the presence of a notary per Resolution R-14-86.
- Please notify Jane Oliver, email@example.com, Bond Coordinator at Fiscal Management Division, Public Works Department, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick-up.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Application and Legal Documents.pdf
Attachment: Bill of Sale, Agreements and Bonds.pdf