|Manatee County Government Administrative Building First Floor, Chambers January 12, 2017 - 9:00 a.m.|
Agenda Item #6
Z-16-07 - Robin's Apartments, LLC - DTS20160341 - MEPS589 - Quasi-Judicial - Branden Roe, Planner
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Branden Roe, Planner, 941-748-4501 ext. 6863
Bobbi Roy, Planning Coordinator, 941-748-4501 ext. 6878
Based upon the staff report, evidence presented, comments made at the Public Hearing, and finding the request to be CONSISTENT with the Manatee County Comprehensive Plan and the Manatee County Land Development Code, I move to recommend ADOPTION of Manatee County Zoning Ordinance No. Z-16-07, as recommended by staff.
Manatee County Comprehensive Plan
Manatee County Land Development Code
• Misty Servia, with King Engineering, agent for the owner, is requesting approval of a rezone from PDC (Planned Development Commercial) to GC (General Commercial) for a ±7.38 acre property located generally on the east side of 1st Street East, south of U.S. 301, in Bradenton (Manatee County).
• The project is located in a geographic area known as the Urban Core, an area known as the Urban Service Area, within the Southwest TIF, and in the geographic area known as the Urban Cooridor. Entranceway, and has an existing Future Land Use Category (FLUC) of R/O/R (Residential/Office/Retail).
• The requested GC zoning is consistent with existing development in the immediate area.
• The R/O/R Future Land Use Category allows a maximum non-residential intensity of a 1.0 Floor Area Ratio (FAR)and a density of 30 dwelling units per acre, with intensity and density bonuses possible for projects that comply with Urban Corridor requirements at time of site plan approval.
• Staff is recommending APPROVAL.
County Attorney Review
Other (Requires explanation in field below)
Explanation of Other
Sarah Schenk reviewed and responded to Matter 2016-0842 on December 7, 2016.
Instructions to Board Records
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Staff Report - Robin's Apts - Z-16-07.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 2 - Staff Report Maps.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 3 - Zoning Disclosure.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 4 - Approved TIS.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 5 - Newspaper Advertising.pdf