|February 24, 2015 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #9
Final Plat - Woods of Moccasin Wallow Phase I-A
Contact and/or Presenter Information
John Parks, Sr. Development Review Specialist, Ext. 6215
Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
Accept and record Grading and Drainage Plan;
Record Supplement To Declaration For Woods Of Moccasin Wallow Community Association, Inc.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE, ORDINANCE 90-01, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE & AVAILABLE PUBLIC FACILITIES CONCURRENT WITH NEW DEVELOPMENT. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable Water, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.1, Concurrency, CLOS-04-001.
- The final plat is for a five lot, single-family subdivision. Four lots created by the replat of Phase I future development tracts 700 and 701 and the addition of a single previously unplatted tract.
- County maintained water and sanitary sewer services connections are available.
- All lots front on County maintained roads.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Application Documents.pdf
Attachment: Supplement to Declaration.pdf