|Manatee County Government Administrative Building First Floor, Chambers February 2, 2017 - 9:00 a.m.|
Agenda Item #7
PDR-13-26(P)(R) - Neal Communities of Southwest Florida, LLC/The Estuary (fka Exclusive Residential Community) PSP Modification - DTS20160475 - MEPS213 - Quasi-Judicial - Margaret Tusing, Principal Planner
Briefing Provided Upon Request
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Margaret Tusing, Principal Planner, 941-748-4501 ext. 6828
Bobbi Roy, Planning Coordinator, 941-748-4501 ext. 6878
Manatee County Comprehensive Plan
Manatee County Land Development Code
• The project is known as The Estuary and is located west of 99th Street Northwest and south of 9th Avenue Northwest on approximately 50.7 acres and is zoned PDR (Planned Development Residential).
• Delete previously approved Specific Approvals that are no longer necessary because of LDC revisions and/or revised project design.
• Adding a stipulation for Manatee County acceptance and maintenance of above ground utility infrastructure within the CHHA.
• Amending stipulations for compliance with current codes.
• The parcel is located in the RES-1 (residential single family, 1 dwelling unit per acre) future land use category.
• Staff recommends approval of the requested revisions.
County Attorney Review
Other (Requires explanation in field below)
Explanation of Other
Sarah Schenk reviewed and responded by email to Matter 2016-0865 on December 27, 2016.
Instructions to Board Records
Please forward a copy of the executed document and letter from The Florida Department of State to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Staff Report - The Estuary - PDR-13-26(P)(R) - 02022017 BC.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 1 - Staff Report Maps.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 2 - Newspaper Advertising.pdf
Attachment: ATTACHMENT 3 Revised Ordinance - PDR-13-26(P)(R) with CAO Revisions.pdf