|December 12, 2017 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #12
Final Plat - Trevesta Phase II-A
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Greg Marcotte, Sr. Planning & Zoning Tech, Ext 6215
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Accept, execute, and record Mortgagee’s Joinder In and Ratification of Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from Trevesta Community Development District;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Public Improvements for a Private Subdivision from VK Trevesta, LLC;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Private Improvements for a Private Subdivision from VK Trevesta, LLC;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept and execute Surety Bond for Performance of Required Public Improvements, Trevesta PHS II-A, Surety Bond No. 1151458 from Lexon Insurance Company for $218,688.60;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept and execute Surety Bond for Performance of Required Private Improvements, Trevesta PHS II-A, Surety Bond No. 1151459 from Lexon Insurance Company for $811,824.00.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE ORDINANCE 15-17, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE PUBLIC FACILITIES IN ALL DEVELOPED OR DEVELOPING AREAS. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2 Concurrency, CLOS-15-001
- The Final Subdivision Plat is for 40 Detached Single-Family Residential Units & Related Infrastructure.
- The Developer has posted Surety Bonds to warrant the required public and private infrastructure improvements - sewer, water, roadway, surveying, landscape-irrigation, and drainage.
- All common areas will be maintained by Trevesta Homeowners Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: email@example.com.
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Ordinance 14-02.
- Notify Public Works Department, Fiscal Management Division, Bond Coordinator, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick up: email@example.com.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs