|August 8, 2017 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #12
Esplanade Phase V, Subphase E - Replat
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Diana Lonergan, Planner, Ext. 3841
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Record Supplemental Declaration to the Amended and Restated Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, Restrictions and Easements for Esplanade Golf & Country Club at Lakewood Ranch;
- Accept, execute, and record Mortgagee's Joinder In and Ratification of Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon for Esplanade Phase V, Subphase E Replat, from SMR NORTH 70, LLC;
- Accept, execute, and record Consent to Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon for Esplanade Phase V, Subphase E Replat, from Lakewood Ranch Stewardship District.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE ORDINANCE 15-17, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE PUBLIC FACILITIES IN ALL DEVELOPED OR DEVELOPING AREAS. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2 Concurrency, CLOS-07-093.
- The replat is for Phase V, Subphase E, a private, single-family subdivision which is adding an additional 8 lots for a total of 37 single-family lots in this Subphase.
- Nothing additional is required for this project regarding bonding.
- All common areas will be maintained by the Esplanade Golf and Country Club at Lakewood Ranch, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to Diana.firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Application - Esplanade PH V, SP E Replat.pdf
Attachment: Legal Documents - Esplanade PH V, SP E Replat.pdf