|August 25, 2015 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #15
Willow Walk Phase IA Final Plat
Contact and/or Presenter Information
John Parks, Sr. Development Review Specialist, ext. 6215
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Accept, execute, and record Mortgagee's Joinder In And Ratification of Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from Maronda Homes, Inc. of Florida;
- Accept, execute, and record Mortgagee's Joinder In And Ratification of Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from D. R. Horton, Inc.;
- Accept, execute, and record Maintenance Agreement For Right-of-Way Island from Willow Walk Community Association, Inc.;
- Accept and record Conservation Easement from OK Willow Walk, LLC;
- Accept and record Permanent Utilities Easement from OK Willow Walk, LLC;
- Accept and record Affidavit of Ownership and Encumbrances from OK Willow Walk, LLC;
- Record Declaration of Covenants, Conditions And Restrictions For Willow Walk;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement For Public Subdivision Improvements from OK Willow Walk, LLC, and to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond For Performance of Required Improvements, Bond No. 1118351 from Lexon Insurance Company;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement For Private Subdivision Improvements from OK Willow Walk, LLC, and to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond For Performance of Required Private Improvements, Bond No. 1118352 from Lexon Insurance Company.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE, ORDINANCE 15-17;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE & AVAILABLE PUBLIC FACILITIES CONCURRENT WITH NEW DEVELOPMENT. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable Water, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.1, Concurrency, CLOS-14-025.
- The final plat is for a single-family residential subdivision with 98 lots.
- The Developer has posted Surety Bonds to warrant the required public infrastructure improvements - roads (paving), potable water, forcemain, sanitary sewer & offsite, and the required private improvements - earthwork, drainage, landscape, and irrigation.
- Upon completion of this subdivision and issuance of a Certificate of Completion by Manatee County, the performance bond will be released and replaced with a defect security bond. At that time, the applicant shall execute a Bill of Sale and submit to Manatee County for acceptance and execution by the Board.
- All common areas will be maintained by the Willow Walk Community Development District or the Willow Walk Community Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: email@example.com.
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Resolution R-14-02.
- Execution of financial agreements including surety bonds must be signed by the County Administrator in the presence of a notary per Resolution R-14-86.
- Please notify Jane Oliver, firstname.lastname@example.org, Bond Coordinator at Fiscal Management Division, Public Works Department, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick-up.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Application and Legal Documents.pdf
Attachment: Declaration of Covenants.pdf
Attachment: Agreements and Bonds.pdf