|Manatee County Government Administrative Building First Floor, Chambers April 6, 2017|
Agenda Item #6
PDMU-99-07(G)(R6) - Sarasota Manatee Airport - DTS20160549 - Quasi-Judicial - Barney Salmon, Planner
Briefing Provided Upon Request
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Barney Salmon, Planner, 941-748-4501 ext. 6902
Bobbi Roy, Planning Coordinator, 941-748-4501 ext. 6878
Based upon the staff report, evidence presented, comments made at the Public Hearing, the action of the Planning Commission, and finding the request to be CONSISTENT with the Manatee County Comprehensive Plan and the Manatee County Land Development Code, as conditioned herein, I move to APPROVE Manatee County Zoning Ordinance No. PDMU-99-07(G)(R6); APPROVE the General Development Plan with Stipulations; as recommended by the Planning Commission.
Manatee County Comprehensive Plan
Manatee County Land Development Code
• Mr. Paul Rozeman, agent for the property owner, and co-agent Mr. Charles (Dan) Bailey-SRQ Airport representative is requesting approval of an amendment to Zoning Ordinance PDMU-99-07(G)(R5) and a General Development Plan to allow a Personal Wireless Service Facility in the form of a 140’ tall monopole type communication tower as an allowable use in Outparcel 3 in the PDMU (Planned Development Mixed Use) zoning district on airport property.
• The 900 square foot site is located in the southeastern portion of Outparcel 3 within the airport; approximately 120 feet east of US 41 and south of the access road to Dolphin Aviation. The site is located within the R/O/R (Retail/Office/Residential) Future Land Use Category (FLUC).
• There is a companion document; DRI #15 Ordinance 05-35; that will also be amended.
• The General Development Plan proposes:
o Leasing approximately 3,400 square feet on a vacant portion of Outparcel 3 on Sarasota Bradenton Airport property
• Staff recommends approval.
• On March 9, 2017, by a vote of 7 – 0, the Planning Commission recommended approval.
County Attorney Review
Other (Requires explanation in field below)
Explanation of Other
Sarah Schenk reviewed and responded to Matter 2017-0068 by email on February 14, 2017.
Instructions to Board Records
Please forward a copy of the executed document and letter from the Florida Department of State to email@example.com
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Staff Report - Airport ZO - PDMU-99-07(G)(R6).pdf
Attachment: Attachment 1 - Maps and Aerials.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 2 - General Development Plan.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 3 - SRQ West Aerial.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 4 - Site Lease Agreement.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 5 - Verizon Support Letter.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 6 - Letter of Intent.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 7 - Submittal Siting Narrative, Rev. 1.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 8 - Irrevcable License to enter real property.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 9 - FAA Determination.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 10 - Manatee County; SRQ West, FL; Fall Letter - Certified.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 11 - Newspaper Advertising.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 12 - Ordinance PDMU-99-07(G)(R5) in strikethrough-underline format.pdf