|April 23, 2013 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #33
DeSoto Center Water Meter Consolidation
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Darryl Blair, Extension 3683
Adoption of Budget Resolution B-13-046
- The DeSoto Center was previously a retail strip mall. It now houses Supervisor of Elections and MSO Operations/Property and Evidence.
- There are currently 19 meters serving the DeSoto Center Complex.
- Adoption of Budget Resolution B-13-046 in the amount of $22,000 would allow Property Management to eliminate the 19 individual meters and consolidate them down to one master meter.
- Based on the accounts listed, the base charge each month is $945.93. Under the proposed consolidation, the base charge per month would be $305.34, saving Manatee County $640.59 per month.
- This savings will pay for this project in approximately 34 months.
- Budget Resolution B-13-046 in the amount of $22,000 is hereby presented to the BCC for adoption. $13,000 will come from rebates received from FPL for energy saving changes for lighting fixtures, the balance of $9,000 to come from Reserves in the General Fund.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
Signed copies of resolution to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs