|April 21, 2015 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #11
Final Plat - Bridgewater, Phase III At Lakewood Ranch
Contact and/or Presenter Information
John Parks, Sr. Development Review Specialist, ext. 6215
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Accept and record Grading and Drainage Plan;
- Accept and record Conservation Easement from Lennar Homes, LLC;
- Record Supplemental Declaration;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement For Public Subdivision Improvements from Lennar Homes, LLC, and to accept and record Letter of Credit No. FGAC-15069 issued through Fidelity Guaranty and Acceptance Corp.; and
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement For Private Subdivision Improvements from Lennar Homes, LLC, and to accept and record Letter of Credit No. FGAC-15070 issued through Fidelity Guaranty and Acceptance Corp.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE, ORDINANCE 90-01, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE & AVAILABLE PUBLIC FACILITIES CONCURRENT WITH NEW DEVELOPMENT. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable Water, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.1, Concurrency, CLOS-07-093.
- The final plat is for a single-family private subdivision with 76 lots.
- The utilities (water, sewer, reclaim, and lift station) within this private road subdivision will be publicly owned and maintained by Manatee County. The applicant has elected to plat the subdivision prior to its construction. As a result, the applicant has provided a performance bond for platting purposes for all future private and public infrastructure improvements. As part of the proposed public utility within this private road subdivision, a POMD agreement along with a Bill of Sale for utility infrastructure to Manatee County is required to be executed and recorded.
- Upon completion of this subdivision and issuance of a Certificate of Completion by Manatee County, the performance bond will be released and replaced with a defect security bond. At that time, the applicant shall execute a POMD agreement and a Bill of Sale and submit both to Manatee County for acceptance and execution by the Board.
- All common areas including the roads will be maintained by the Lakewood Ranch Stewardship District or the Bridgewater of Lakewood Ranch HOA, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Resolution R-14-02.
- Please notify Jane Oliver, email@example.com, Bond Coordinator at Fiscal Management Division, Public Works Department, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick-up.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Application and Legal Documents for Recording.pdf
Attachment: Agreements with Letters of Credit.pdf