The term "E-Scrap" is applied to consumer electronic equipment that is no longer wanted.
Three (3) Ways to Dispose of E-Scrap
- Residents may bring their E-Scrap (NO HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE) to the Landfill every Mon.-Sat. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. This service is free but you must go over the scales to declare your E-Scrap.
- Free E-Scrap and Household Hazardous Waste collections are held the 3rd Saturday of each month from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Landfill. Also watch for mobile collection dates.
- E-scrap may also be collected at the curb after calling 792-8811 to make special arrangements. There is a fee involved with this service or your one free annual pick-up may be utilized.
Common E-Scrap Items
- Battery Chargers
- CD Players/Recorders
- Cell Phones & Cords
- Central Processing Units (CPUs)
- Circuit Boards
- DVD Players/Recorders
- Hair Dryers
- Fax Machines
- Personal Audio Systems
- Small Computer Peripherals (mouse, cable, game hardware, cords, etc.)