Volunteers and Foster Program Opportunities
Volunteering is Easy
Thank you in advance for helping us help the animals in our care.
- Find an area of interest
- Fill out and submit a volunteer application
- Sign up and attend a volunteer orientation
The above 'Sign Up!' button will allow you to sign up for orientation classes, adoption events, training sessions, and more! Please click on it and the select the class or event you wish to sign up for.
We also need Volunteer Team Leaders! Once you become an established volunteer you can ask about becoming a team leader and assist the volunteer liaison with scheduling, training, and more.
- Dog Walker
- Doggy Play Groups
- Pet Photography/Handler
- Adoption Counsellor
- Dog Training/Pit Crew
- Bathing Dogs
- Administrative/Phones/Data Entry
- Cat Cuddler
- Community Events
- Jr. Volunteer
How to become a Volunteer
- Complete and submit the online volunteer application form via email to:
- Sign up and Attend a Volunteer Orientation (at orientation you will receive a volunteer manual and the volunteer service agreement.)
- Volunteers are required to submit a new application every January.
- For more information about the volunteer program be sure to download and view the Volunteer Manual.
- We also need Volunteer Team Leaders. Once you become an established volunteer you can ask about becoming a team leader and assist the volunteer liaison with scheduling, training, and more.