Happy Tails Canine Park
51st Street (Map)
Bradenton, FL 34209
Dawn to Dusk
Maintenance on Thursday 7am to 10am and the last Friday of each month from 2pm to close
Happy Tails Canine Park is a fenced-in, 3-acre off leash dog park located in the northeast corner of G.T. Bray Park.
- Doggie Drinking Fountain
- Free Waste Bags
- Enclosed area exclusively for small, fragile or elderly dogs
Dog Park Rules
- This park is for the enjoyment of our canine visitor.
- Aggressive dogs will not be allowed to remain in the park.
- Dogs must wear a current license tag and have a current rabies vaccination.
- Dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the park.
- All dogs within the fence must be off leash.
- Choke collars are prohibited.
- Dog owners must be present, with leash, and in view of their dog at all times.
- Dogs must be under voice control at all times.
- Dog feces must be picked up and disposed of by the owner.
- Owners must immediately fill in any holes dug by their dogs.
- Feeding the squirrels is prohibited inside the dog park.
- People food is prohibited inside the dog park.
- Alcoholic consumption is prohibited in County parks.
- The small dog area is recommended for small, fragile, or elderly canine visitors.
- Children may accompany the family pet if they are under the direct supervision of an adult.
- In all cases, owners are responsible for the actions of their dogs.
- Canine and human visitors enter at their own risk. Manatee County cannot be responsible for injuries to visiting dogs, their owners, or others using the park.
- All special events should be requested through the Parks and Recreation Department.
- NO park personnel on duty in the dog park.
- Manatee County Animal Services
941 747 5933
- Manatee County Sheriff’s Office
941 747 3011
- Manatee County Parks and Recreation Department
941 742 5923
Manatee County Animal Services Ordinance 06-18
Manatee County Parks and Recreation Ordinance 03-31