Hours of Operation
See each individual park.
For the safety and enjoyment of all visitors, the Manatee County Parks and Recreation Department and Board of County Commissioners kindly ask that you observe all posted rules.
- Please swim in designated areas only
- Place trash and recyclables in proper containers
- Place cigarette butts in proper containers
- Please drive and park in designated areas only
- Please use designated parking for RV's and trailers
- Please grill and BBQ in picnic areas only
- No alcoholic beverages or glass containers
- No open fires or fireworks possession
- No camping or overnight parking
- No vehicular traffic on beach
- No watercraft on beach or in designated swim areas
- No horseback riding
- No littering
- Do not feed the wildlife
- No disorderly conduct or public nudity
- No vending/concessions without proper authorization
- No fishing from jetty or in swim areas
- No dogs allowed, except Palma Sola Causeway Park
- No plastic bags
Engaging in prohibited activities may result in a fine not to exceed $500.