Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is a specialized service provided to help patrons obtain material not available in our county's library system. A Manatee County Library card is required.
How to access interlibrary loan:
On the Search screen, select Search Libraries Worldwide for Interlibrary Loan
Make sure to select WorldCat as the database instead of PAC
Enter your search terms, and continue with your request. You will be prompted to log-in if you have not already done so.
Please make sure your contact information is updated.
ILL Policy and Procedure
- Limit of 4 requests per 30 days (not per month) per library card
- Items that may not be requested:
- Reciprocal borrowers and non-resident cardholders may not borrow ILLs through our library system.
- Patrons who have overdue items or late fees must clear their library card account before an interlibrary loan request may be processed.
- To request microfilm, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A conditional 2 week renewal from the original due date may be requested
- Only 1 renewal per item may be requested
- Some lending libraries do not allow renewals