Online Bids, Proposals and Awards Bids and Proposals
Once on the Bids and Proposals webpage, click the reference number to view the details of the competitive opportunity and download any official documents associated with the solicitation record.
It is the responsibility of each vendor, prior to submitting their Bid or Proposal, to contact the Manatee County Purchasing Division to determine if addenda were issued and to make such addenda a part of their Bid or Proposal.
QUICK LINK TO BIDS AND PROPOSALS PAGE
Active Solicitations - The County is actively soliciting competitive Bids or Proposals.
Opened Solicitations - Bids or Proposals are no longer being accepted.
- Under Evaluation - The responses are under review and analysis.
- Intent to Award - A decision or intended decision has been made.
- Cancelled - The solicitation has been canceled or rejected.
- Awarded - The solicitation or proposal has been awarded.
All Solicitations - Historical and current Bids/Proposals.
Search Tool - On all screens you can do the following:
- Enter a keyword to filter the list using the Search Filter
- Sort the list by clicking any of the column headings
- Export your list of solicitations using the pdf link at the bottom of the page
Manatee Chamber of Commerce
In addition, Manatee County informs Manatee Chamber of Commerce of all active solicitations, who then distributes the information to their members.
Manatee County may use DemandStar, a national internet service provider, to provide a broader distribution of Bids and Proposals. Participation in the DemandStar.com system is not a requirement of doing business with Manatee County.