Manatee County Supervised Release aspires to benefit the local Criminal Justice System and surrounding community by:
- Providing relief from unnecessary and expensive jail overcrowding as a reasonable alternative to pretrial detention for qualifying arrestees.
- Enhancing public safety by identifying defendants who should be detained pretrial.
- Assisting qualifying defendants to maintain their livelihood and support for themselves and their families.
- Ensuring the safety of the community by providing appropriate levels of supervision of court ordered conditions of release, as well as providing rehabilitative opportunities for offenders and monitoring their appearances in court.
Supervised Release Staff
Call 748-4501 and Extension Listed Below.
Standard Conditions of Supervised Release
- Allow a Supervised Release Officer to conduct visits at his/her residence.
- Allow a Supervised Release Officer to conduct visits at his/her job site.
- Continue reporting to Supervised Release until finished with case. (Sentenced, Declined, Dismissed, Nolle Prossed)
- Refrain from committing a violation of any Federal, State, or Local law, including criminal traffic violations
- Appear at all scheduled court hearings and submit to orders and process of judges/magistrates.
- Report to his/her Supervised Release Officer twice per week or as otherwise ordered.
- Notify his/her Supervised Release Officer prior to any change of address, telephone, job or school status.
- Not leave Manatee, Sarasota or their contiguous counties; or the State of Florida without a Court Order.
- Pay all fees ordered by Court.
- Abide by Basic Curfew of one hour prior to and one hour after verified school and/or work hours if Ordered.